discoDSP updates Discovery Pro synthesizer to v6.4
discoDSP has released version 6.4 of Discovery Pro, a synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Discovery Pro archives even higher quality and features than his small cousin Discovery, retaining all previous functionalities.
We spent countless hours of hard coding, design and engineering, bringing the best discoDSP team work in the form of a new instrument.
Changes in Discovery Pro v6.4
- New Nord Lead 2 modeled Unison.
- SysEx import now supports .MID fles.
- Enhanced SysEx Import.
- Edit > Swap > Bank > Chorus to Unison.
- Edit > File > Export Nord Lead 2 SysEx Bank.
- 1.5x / 2.0x GUI graphic fixes.
- Unison CC 16 / Phaser Chorus CC 50.
- Updated Help > MIDI CC.
- Banks 11 to 45 Chorus effect switched to Unison for better sound quality.
Discovery Pro (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $199 USD / 149 EUR. The 6.4 update is free for 6.x customers. Updating from Release 5 and below costs 29 EUR and for a limited time Discovery (non Pro) owners can crossgrade for 59 EUR. All these options are available at discoDSP Members Area.