discoDSP updates HighLife sampler plugin to v1.2.3
discoDSP has released version 1.2.3 of its HighLife sampler instrument plug-in for Windows, Mac and Linux.
HighLife is a Mac / Windows / Linux sampler with editor, five built in effects, flexible modulation, parameter morphing and highest offline resampling quality using 512 point SINC. 64-bit Audio Units and VST are supported.
Changes in HighLife v1.2.3
- Reworked wave editor view:
- Mouse wheel scroll and zoom in/out with control key+wheel.
- Zoom out limited to wave length.
- Selection active if > 2px. Full wave acts as selected when no selection is active.
- Enhanced waveform visualization at higher zoom levels.
- Import/Export Sample/Program dialog opens at active sample Zone/Program path, falling back to last location when not available (default starts at user’s Documents folder)
- Automatically enabled Edit menu items.
- Morphing opacity support to FX sends.
HighLife (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 49 EUR. All platform installers are delivered on a single download after purchase.