DMG Audio updates EQuality, Compassion, EQuick & PitchFunk
Changes in DMG Audio plug-ins
- AAX-AudioSuite Enabled.
- Fix samplerate handling for VST3 in StudioOne.
- AAX enable click-thru – prevents first click from being absorbed when UI is opened.
- AAX Bypass mechanism reworked to match RTAS version.
- EQuick v1.04
- Fix mousewheel handling bug.
- Fix bug that could cause pops when automated.
- Added preference: Band-Q follows Zoom.
- Added preference: Configure right-click as Invert/Bypass/None.
- Tidy up automation handling.
- Improve mousewheel and autolisten.
- Added preference: Sticky selection, to retain selected bands, rather than allow dragging.
- Added preference: Control+Mousewheel behaviour (adjust gain/freq).
- Added preference: Larger EQ band dots.
- Reduce CPU usage when automated in Reaper.
- PitchFunk v1.04
- Fix “glitching” DSP bug.
- Fix delay times for samplerates other than 44k1.
- Compassion v1.08
- Fix Detector Graph bug.
The updated plug-ins are available to download at DMG Audio.
More information: DMG Audio