DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.04
DMG Audio has released version 1.04 of EQuality, an equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Most people have quite a collection of EQs – some are models of hardware, some are workhorse EQs for surgical correction, or for guiding a track into a mix, some are for mastering. First off, EQuality is not a model of a specific piece of hardware; it’s more ambitious than that. EQuality aims to be a great replacement for all your EQs. That’s been the driving factor.
Changes in EQuality v1.04
- Fix Analogue Phase mode
- Fix mousewheel handling on Windows
- Fix A/B issue
- Enlarged Setup window
- Mouse-hiding preference for dragging controls
- Inverted-Q preference for graph
- Mousewheel-Q on graph
- Double-click to enable a band on the graph (v1.02)
- Adjust Q on the graph by pressing Alt/Right-button without having to restart a drag (v1.02)
- Right click on the enable button to switch a band’s type (v1.02)
- Denormal prevention (v1.02)
- Fixed crazy mousewheel handling on faders (v1.02)
- Mono mode for AU (v1.01)
- Fix Digital+ HPF-filtering behaviour (v1.01)
- Fixed permissions for Default Bank on Mac (v1.01)
EQuality is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU, RTAS coming) for the introductory price of 74.99 GBP until 20 April, 2010.