DMG Audio has released version 1.03 of EQuilibrium, a flexible equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Drawing on 50 years of EQ heritage, EQuilibrium is a custom-designed power tool for audio professionals.
User-adaptable design, a cutting edge feature set, built for tackling critical mix/mastering tasks.
Changes in EQuilibrium v1.03
- Fix display of SetupWindow menu.
- Fix pops with VST3 version.
- Fix VST3 surround support in Cubase/Nuendo.
- Add Rectangular/Parametric window type.
- Imported analyser curves get a different colour.
- Preserve selective-load flags.
- Normalize FlatTop window (to avoid level jumps).
- Fix Mac RTAS version.
- Improve HPF performance.
- Move graph numbers to highest layer.
- Fixed crash on opening Setup Wizard.
- Fixed crash on completing Setup Wizard.
EQuilibrium for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for £149 GBP.