DMG Audio has released version 1.02 of Limitless, a limiter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Featuring full loudness metering and DMGAudio’s state of the art algorithms this is not your traditional dynamics processor.
Limitless implements multi-band dual-stage processing that intelligently separates dynamics and transients, and generates the smoothest possible gain reduction curves.
Changes in Limitless v1.02
- Fix time-graph alignment.
- Fix AU validation for Logic X / El Capitan.
- Fix redraw crash.
- Added Azuolas presets.
- Fixed bug whereby saving a preset disabled left/right preset arrows.
- Pref for filled GR draw on time graph.
- Exporting of Loudness Data. (right-click history graph).
- Lock-out gain link control when gains are locked.
- Updated manual.
- Fix handling of presets a/b load/save.
- Pref to ensure Ceiling doesn’t jump after gain-link is disengaged.
- Fixes for Sync mode on time graph.
Limitless for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of £120 GBP for a limited time (regular £149.99 GBP).