DMGAudio updates PitchFunk modulating multi-fx plug-in to v1.02
DMGAudio has updated its PitchFunk effect plug-in to version 1.02.
Science has officially gone too far. DMGAudio PitchFunk is an audio manipulating colossus that puts into your hands a laboratory-full of sound crunching effects.
Don’t let the crafted UI fool you, PitchFunk makes the filthiest noises you’ve never heard.
Changes in PitchFunk v1.02
- Improve CPU usage.
- Reduce latency.
- Free-run modes for LFOs.
- Retriggering of LFOs.
- Unipolar/Bipolar LFO modes.
- Dual mode, allows processing two Stereo-mode instances in one.
- Splice Scaling control for Asynch modes.
- Edit Both functionality, to edit both channels in synch.
- More presets.
- MIDI Enable/Disable button.
- Fix denormal bug with LFOs.
- Improve switching between Synch and Asynch modes.
- Improve handling of unusual time-signatures.
- Add “resynch shifters” feature on re-selecting shift-mode.
- Disabling a lock leaves control set to its value while locked.
- Phase invert for Dual mode, allows phase-inverting for the second instance wet signal.
- Improve scanning for LFOs – displays scan along (phase-shifted) blue image.
PitchFunk for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for £74.99 GBP.