Dmitry Sches releases DiversionFX Computer Music Edition
Dmitry Sches has released DiversionFX Computer Music Edition, a free multi-effect plugin based on the Diversion synthesizer.
DiversionFX CM Edition features
- Input processing – DiversionFX offers two bus processors to transform the incoming audio into a wide variety of possible sounds. Each bus processor consists of a stereo filter with a lot of different modes, distortion and LO-FI section. We have implemented many filter modes and types of saturation stages to bring you a great armoury for creating almost any sound you need.
- Effects matrix – The output of buses is processed by the effects matrix. DiversionFX uses two flexible FX lines for a separated processing of each bus processor?s output. With the separated FX processing you can make a lot of layered sounds, even which has two parts located in two fully independent sound spaces. Up to 8 effect instances can be stacked in one FX line, which is enough to create any desired processing chain.
- Modulation – Many parameters in DiversionFX can be modulated by 4 LFOs, 4 MSEGs and one XY-controller, called Master Morph. These options, along with use of the Modulation Matrix, can really breathe life into a sound. Of course, automation and midi controllers are supported.
- Oversampling – Typically, after a non-linear processing of the waveform inside the bus processors, digital aliasing can occur. DiversionFX takes care of this by using internal oversampling. This allows DiversionFX to achieve a perfect sound quality with an insignificant level of aliasing.
- Trancegate – Finally, DiversionFX features a 32-step Trance Gate module, which turns the plugin into a monsterous multi-effect.
DiversionFX Computer Music Edition (Windows VST) is included on the CM176 DVD, and will be included with future issues of the Computer Music magazine.