Dmitry Sches updates Diversion to v1.1
Dmitry Sches has updated the Diversion virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows to version 1.1.
Diversion is a versatile, high quality software synthesizer, designed for use in any genre of professional electronic music production. Diversion takes the full advantage of modern processors to bring you the perfect sound quality that fits standards of hardware synthesizers.
Changes in Diversion v1.1
- Exponential and variable slope envelope modes.
- 2 analog lowpass filter modes.
- Filter parameter DMP renamed to Control. Now it works for each filter mode, except 6 dB lowpass. See the manual for details.
- Hyperbolic shaper type.
- Feed, Erose and Chip Oscillator Effects. Oscillator Effects are selectable now.
- GrainShifter FX.
- 2 tube modes for Distortion FX.
- Crackles LFO mode.
- Redesigned BUS Distortion.
- 6 additional slots for ModMatrix.
- Fixed occasional crashes.
- Minor fixes for ModMatrix, Master Level range, pitch modulation, Scissor and LO-FI modules, GUI and many others.
- Added 50 new patches.
Diversion for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $150 USD.
More information: Diversion