DNR Collaborative has released the Ultimate Sound Library Developer Bundle, the first product available of it’s kind which requires no permission or special licensing to use within re-distributable commercial projects.
It is an extensive library of sounds specifically for sound library developers and game designers, sound designers and/or software developers who need source material to create new commercial sound libraries, games and software packages but don’t have the time or ability to record the samples themselves.
The bundle contains 4.2GB of one-shot samples, loops, single-cycles, raw recordings and instrument patches that can be used in commercial, distributable sound libraries, games and software without the need to gather prior approval for licensing – the contained license takes care of everything!
Ultimate Sound Library Developer Bundle features
- Nearly 5,000 individual sound files and instruments patches from DNR Collaborative’s most popular sample-based products:
- Organic Compounds, Live Drum Library
- Anatomy 01 Bundle, Waveform Collection
- Old Skool Guitars, Funky Electric Guitar Library
- Metal and Motion, Esoteric Cymbal Deconstruction
- Transitions 4, 5 and 6, Cinematic Impacts, Transitions and Fades
- Impact Sessions, Industrial Impact Collection
- Developer’s versions of SuperCycles waveforms and Mono Destroyers sample packs, as well as an unreleased DNR exclusive package of sounds called Entropy, also usable in your own commercial products.
The Ultimate Sound Library Developers Bundle is available until 8/19 at the discounted introductory price of $69 USD (regular $149 USD).