DNR Collaborative has announced the official release of MixControl Pro, the long-awaited successor to its flagship mixing package, bringing many new user-requested features, fixes and enhancements, as well as a new manual and factory presets.
MixControl Pro is a complete high-quality, professional channelstrip with a unique sound that offers flexible module processing, pristine audio quality and a combination of useful new features.
MixControl Pro has 2 separate professionally designed interface layouts, created by Anders Hedstrom (aka LimeFlavour) to allow users of different screen sizes and workflows to benefit from. We have worked closely with Anders, our users and our development team to integrate the most requested, useful and aesthetically pleasing interface features.
MixControl Pro builds on the solid foundation known in the original MixControl by adding many useful aesthetic and functional enhancements such as extremely high-quality oversampling, 2 new professional UI layouts, 3 unique analog-style saturation modes, and a much more responsive FFT analyzer. Gate mixing, sub-preset loading modules and quick mouse controls round out the new workflow enhancements to enable you to work faster and smarter to get the perfect mix for your project.
New in MixControl Pro
- In/Out gain stages (+12dB).
- Solo for individual EQ bands.
- 3 Unique new saturation modes.
- Gate wet/dry mixing function.
- Enhanced metering accuracy.
- Adjustable FFT (fast/normal/slow).
- High-Quality oversampling mode.
- 2 UI Versions (Extended+Refined).
- Smooth, anti-aliased display.
- Mouse wheel EQ node control.
- Right-click Filter selection.
- User adjustable display colors.
- Various workflow enhancements.
- 64-bit OSX version (AU/VST).
MixControl Pro for Windows and Mac (VST/AU, RTAS coming) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until Friday, September 23rd, 2011 (regular $129 USD). Current product users can purchase MixControl Pro for $59 USD through their user accounts.
More information: DNR Collaborative / MixControl Pro