DNR Collaborative releases Organic Compounds
DNR Collaborative has announced the release of Organic Compounds, an acoustic drum sample library.
Organic Compounds is a multi-format acoustic drum package with real sonic character – high-quality sample recording, but we left a lot of unobtrusive drum and player noises, scrapes and scratches to make it a very unique product with an authentic feel.
We have paid close attention to each samples’ start and end points, making sure each hit starts and ends on zero-crossing to avoid all pops and clicks, and provide a wide array of playing styles not usually covered by traditional drum sample libraries. The original, non-normalized samples are included in this package, and yes, there is a cowbell.
Organic Compounds features
- 609 Individual acoustic drum samples.
- 732 Additional processed samples.
- Recorded through a combination of AKG C414 B-XLS II and Rode NT-55 microphones.
- Additional bonus content and extras.
- 25 SFV format mappings, 25 Soundfont format mappings, 25 Alchemy kits + 8 remix pads each, 25 Poise kits + 100 Poise cells.
Organic Compounds is available to purchase for $39 USD. Previous DNR customers pay $29 USD. A developer’s bundle is also offered and can be purchased from the same product page, priced $79 USD.
Best Service announces MusicLab FireSale