DontCrack updates V.I.P. Plug-in Series to v1.1.1 (incl. 2 new plugins)
DontCrac[k] has updated the V.I.P. Series Plug-ins of effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.1 is a free upgrade to all V.I.P. Bundle owners and adds two new plug-ins to the collection for a total of 22 plug-ins at this time.
Changes in V.I.P. Plug-in Series v1.1.1
- Fixed: Authorization problem on PC machines. (Mac and PC needs to be re-authorized) [v1.1.0]
- Fixed: RTAS wasn’t loading correctly on some PC machines. [v1.1.0]
- Fixed: DC-TransControl DSP wasn’t processing correctly. [v1.1.0]
- Fixed: DC-Chorus Ensemble Factory Presets were corrupted. [v1.1.0]
- Fixed: DC-Classic Phaser ‘Cirtacular’ preset ‘Freq Range’ caused GUI knob to disappear. [v1.1.0]
- Fixed: DC-Digital Reverb ‘Decay Time’ knob wasn’t working correctly. [v1.1.0]
- Changed: DC-Retro Compressor output level was louder of 1.16dB, output level is now at 0dB when threshold at 0. [v1.1.0]
- Added: Two new plug-Ins (included in the V.I.P. Bundle as a free upgrade): [v1.1.0]
- DC-Degradiator – Bit Crusher Style Plug-in
- DC-Monster Boost – Colored Signal Booster Plug-in
- Fixed: Demo version wasn’t processing audio under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Non accessible Presets on Mac.
- Fixed: Windows XP installer issue.
- Fixed: DC-EchoFlex presets was saved into ‘EchoPlex’ folder instead of ‘EchoFlex’.
Note: The V.I.P Plug-ins version 1.1.0 requires a re-authorization. Simply launch the authorizer application (from any DC Plug-in) and use the serial number you received to re-authorize the software.