Plugin Boutique has launched Bass Engine 2.0, an updated version of the bass instrument plugin by DopeVST.
It has been two years since we released our best ever selling plug-in “Bass Engine” and we are delighted with the response we have received from all the Hip Hop producers that have brought it.
The one request we have heard more and more though, was the need for more 808’s and vintage analogue sounding bass instruments, so here at DopeVST we made sure to fill this VST with fat 808’s, heavy Moogy subs, futuristic deep pads and a cool collection of uprights and electric basses just for good measure.
If you have Bass Engine 1 and 2 in your collection you pretty much have every bass sound you could possibly use in Hip Hop production, no doubt!
Bass Engine 2.0 features
- 300 Hip Hop bass instruments including 808’s, Sub Bass, Vintage Bass and more.
- Treated with a Drawmer 1961 Dual Vacuum Tube Equaliser for warmth and punch.
- Built in pitch, pan, glide and volume controls.
- Built in flexible ADSR controls.
- Mono, Poly and Legato modes.
- Soft, Normal and Hard velocity modes.
- Ultra low CPU usage [perfect if you own a laptop / tablet / low spec PC/MAC].
- Ultra fast patch loading [flick through patches in lightening quick times].
- Program your basslines manually or use a MIDI/USB controller/keyboard/MPD.
Bass Engine 2.0 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for £60 GBP. Users of Bass Engine 1.0 can upgrade for £45 GBP.