Dream Audio Tools has announced the release of Repetitive Bass Liverpool Edition, a new Kontakt sample library featuring a “Beatles” Model 4 strings electric bass with an unique tone.
Playing properly realistic bass repetitions is considered to be a troublesome task, even with round-robins, due to the lack of interconnections between notes. That becomes expecially audible when composing modern rock or hybrid rock tracks. The Repetitive Bass serie fills the gap introducing real repetitions, multisampled and playable according to host tempo.
Repetitive Bass Liverpool classic vintage-flavoured tone makes it perfect for a large array of styles, including pop, rock, indie and electronica. The bass has been sampled mounting Flatwound strings for a perfect vintage tone.
Repetitive Bass Liverpool captures three different techniques: Hard Pick, Soft Pick and Muted Pick. Each of them includes Repetitions in Half notes, Fourths and Eights, Sustains, Hammer-ons and Slides. It also includes complete Keyswitched patches for real time performance.
Repetitive Bass Liverpool Edition features
- Tempo synced.
- Authentic Mix-ready Bass tone.
- All samples are 24bit/48.000.
- Separate multisampled sets for 4th string and 2nd/1st string.
- A complete set of 40.nki patches including keyswitches.
- 1.1 Gbytes of sampled patterns and tones.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- Designed effect variations activable (Reamp, Chorus, Delay, Reverb).
The library is available for purchase for 24.90 EUR. Requires the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above.
More information: Dream Audio Tools