Drumdrops updates Premier Outfits 54 Kit for Kontakt to v3
Drumdrops has updated the Kontakt pack of its Premier Outfits 54 Kit, an instrument library featuring the sounds of a classic sounding British 60s vintage kit.
The NI Kontakt Pack (now updated to V3) is our top of the range pack on offer for this kit. It is designed exclusively to work in the full version of Kontakt 5 and comes with the Drumdrops Kontakt Instrument.
The instrument provides the user with absolute control over each of the mics with the inbuilt mixer. It allows you to add reverbs that have been sampled from a variety of the studios we use. To increase the realism of the overall sound we have included multiple round robin samples and included a randomisation tool. On each channel there is a 4 band equalizer and transient master and the stereo bus comes with its own bus compressor making this a great production tool.
Version 3 introduces MIDI Grooves, mic blend and a cool Step Sequencer.
Changes in Premier Outfits 54 Kit v3
- MIDI Grooves – Over 700 MIDI Grooves included in the new MIDI Groove player.
- Step Sequencer – An 8 channel Step sequencer with up to 32 steps of each channel and many other features.
- Mic Blend – Control the mix of the close, room and overhead microphones on each drum to radically change the sound.
- Improved Presets Saving – Improved saving of the Mix Presets with velocity curves saved separately.
The update is free for previous customers of the Premier Outfits 54 Kit Kontakt 5 pack.
With the release of version 3, Drumdrops is offering a special introductory offer for customers who have not previously purchased this kit. On June 25th, between 5pm and 5.30 pm UK GMT, Drumdrops will be allowing the first customers to buy this updated pack at special prices.
- The first 20 copies will be free.
- The next 50 copies will be £ 10.00
- The next 50 copies will be £ 15.00
- The next 50 copies will be £ 20.00
- It will then revert back to its current price of £ 40.00.