Drumforge has announced the release of its first drum sampler, compatible for the AAX, AU, and VST3 formats to support the Drumforge 1 Ultimate sample library.
The sampler is highly optimized for speed, ease of use, features a 60+ instrument library, and contains a comprehensive mixer with built-in premium DSP modules. It includes over 50+ fully mixed drum kit presets made by some of the world’s top producers and mixing engineers.
The sampler is also one of the first to be built on community, meaning that Drumforge will be treating this as a living and growing platform by taking the most popular user generated requests and providing free updates in the future.
Drumforge Ultimate Sampler features
- Drum sampler for writing, performing, and mixing realistic drums without needing a drummer, world class recording studio, or hundreds of thousands of dollars in gear.
- Hyper optimized and lightning fast drum sample engine so you can spend less time waiting and more time creating.
- Harness your creativity with our award winning sample library of 54 drums and 14 cymbals as heard on many major label recordings, radio, and broadcast television.
- Build your perfect drum kit quickly and creatively with a practical approach via the intuitive UI design.
- Change engineering setups and select processed or unprocessed samples per microphone for unparalleled flexibility.
- Powerful mixer allows you to get the drum sound in your head without leaving the plugin.
- Built in DSP designed and optimized specifically for making your drums sound great.
- Fully configurable midi mapping with presets for help with interpreting maps from other samplers.
The Drumforge Ultimate Sampler is available for purchase for $279 USD.
For users who own the Drumforge 1 Ultimate library for Kontakt, a free update will be sent to your email. If you haven’t received it by the end of the week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your iLok code and download information. Also, anyone who purchased Drumforge 1 Essentials or Lite is eligible for a crossgrade by contacting support.