Dübreq has announced the Stylophone S2 analog synthesizer.
The Stylophone S2 is an entirely British made, analogue synthesizer that will fit in a laptop bag. The S2 features include; All metal construction, a full 37 note 3 octave keyboard with +/- 2 octave shifter featuring a wire-free stylus and finger-touch playing method, an all analogue signal path, a classic British style 12dB/octave state-variable filter, dual all-transistor voltage controlled oscillators, sub-oscillators for super-fat bass, an eight waveform LFO with a 14 octave range, an auxiliary-input socket to use the filter and envelope-generator for other instruments, a 1/4″ output jack socket as well as an internal speaker and headphone socket and a CV and Trigger input sockets.
Stylophone S2 features
- All metal construction.
- Portable, only 308mm X 120mm X 26mm and less than 1kg.
- 37 note (3 octave) keyboard, with +/-2 octaves of OCTAVE shift.
- Monophonic keyboard works with wire-free stylus (included) or finger touch.
- All analogue signal path.
- Classic British 12dB/octave state-variable filter.
- Dual all-transistor voltage controlled oscillators..
- Sub-oscillators for incredibly fat-bass.
- Aux. input (to use the filter and envelope generator as effects).
- Eight waveform LFO (low frequency oscillator) with 14 octave range.
- 4x AA cell operation or external DC (mains adapter not included).
- Main output: 1/4″ jack-socket.
- Use internal speaker or headphone amplifier (3.5mm headphone jack).
- CVI (Control Voltage Input) and Trigger via 3.5mm jack sockets.
- Unique illuminated speaker detail spins to show LFO speed.
The Stylophone S2 is a small batch produced, hand made synthesizer and availability of the product will be limited. Suggested retail price of the S2 is currently £299 GBP.
More information: Stylophone S2