DyVision Works Reverb Remover, effect plug-in for Windows
DyVision Works has released Reverb Remover, an reverb removal effect plug-in for Windows.
It can remove reverb from an audio signal, and also has de-essing and background noise reduction capabilities. It is designed to be used as an insert effect on stereo audio signals.
DyVision Reverb Remover is NOT a gate or a transient shaper, but employs an entirely new approach to separate and remove reverb and leave you with a cleaner, ‘dryer’ signal.
Reverb Remover features
- Remove the reverb from an audio signal.
- Ideal for treating audio recorded in a less-than-perfect acoustic environment (eg. an echoey project studio or when on location).
- Unique proprietary algorithms (this is NOT another gate or a transient shaper).
- Incredibly simple to get the results you want with intuitive and minimalist controls.
- As a side benefit, Dyvision Reverb Remover also helps to de-ess an audio signal and reduce ambient background noise levels.
DyVision Reverb Remover is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for PC, for $49.37 USD. A fully functional demo is available to download from the website (inserts white noise every 30 seconds or so).