eaReckon releases EARebound delay effect plugin
eaReckon has announced the release of EARebound, a multi delay effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
EARebound is a full-featured multi-delay plug-in which has been designed to meet a specific need : to quickly create rhythm lines from percussive sounds recorded in various environments (natural, urban, industrial, …).
- 16 synchronisable delay lines (including a global one).
- 7 types of saturation, Quad chorus/tremolo, High & Low cut filters, 2D positioning tool, … per line! (each delay line and the source signal itself can be processed by its own set of effects)
- 3 pairs of stereo outputs (Main, Aux, LFE).
- “Split LF” module to manage low frequencies the easy way (can be used in both Multi-Channel and Stereo modes).
- Preset manager including a selection of ready-to-use factory presets.
- Powerful and configurable “Random” feature.
- Comprehensive and fast workflow (three different views).
EARebound is available to purchase for the introductory price of 69 EUR until April 17th, 2013 (regular 99 EUR).