eaReckon updates BloXpander to 1.2.1
eaReckon has released version 1.2.1 of BloXpander, a music application for Windows.
This VST host has been designed to meet the requirements of musicians and sound engineers in live situations. As a serious musician, you surely need a complete DAW to record your music, but when you are in front of your audience, it may be easier to use something dedicated to live situations.
Changes in BloXpander v1.2.1
- Subscenes are now callable via MIDI Program Change.
- Important optimization of the whole audio engine (for both MultiCore and SingleCore modes).
- More descriptive labels under MIDI learn buttons.
- Calling a subscene via MIDI with the “MIDI filter/links window” visible could have make BloXpander crash in some situations.
- In “MultiCore Support” mode, some plugins could have been bypassed in some situations.
BloXpander for Windows is available to purchase for 69 EUR.