eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.1, algorithmic reverb effect
eaReckon has released version 1.1 of EAReverb, an algorithmic true stereo reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
EAReverb is now available as a native 32bit and 64bit VST plugin for Windows as well as a 32bit VST / AU plugin for Mac OS X (Leopard / Snow Leopard).
Changes in EAReverb v1.1
- Native 64bit version (VST for Windows version).
- Available for Mac OS X (Leopard / Snow Leopard) as 32bit VST and AU plugin.
- New integrated ‘Factory Models’ menu featuring extra presets.
- New ‘Dry/Wet Lock’ switch. You can now browse presets while preserving Dry/Wet mix.
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Level factors ( “Workshop”) are now relative to the selected reverb size.
- GUI improvements.
- Better handling of sample rate changes.
EAReverb is available to purchase for the extended introductory price of 89 EUR until 15 February, 2011 (regular price 129 EUR).
Crysonic announces Spectralive NXT V4 HD