eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.1, algorithmic reverb effect
eaReckon has released version 1.1 of EAReverb, an algorithmic true stereo reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
EAReverb is now available as a native 32bit and 64bit VST plugin for Windows as well as a 32bit VST / AU plugin for Mac OS X (Leopard / Snow Leopard).
Changes in EAReverb v1.1
- Native 64bit version (VST for Windows version).
- Available for Mac OS X (Leopard / Snow Leopard) as 32bit VST and AU plugin.
- New integrated ‘Factory Models’ menu featuring extra presets.
- New ‘Dry/Wet Lock’ switch. You can now browse presets while preserving Dry/Wet mix.
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Level factors ( “Workshop”) are now relative to the selected reverb size.
- GUI improvements.
- Better handling of sample rate changes.
EAReverb is available to purchase for the extended introductory price of 89 EUR until 15 February, 2011 (regular price 129 EUR).