eaReckon has updated the EAReverb reverb effect plug-in has been updated to version 1.2.0.
EAReverb has been designed and “fine tuned by ear” to sound the most possible natural. Though, the plethora of parameters should be enough to place your music in some twisted environment if you really want it!
Changes in EAReverb v1.2.0
- Improved GUI.
- New “Multiband Stereo” (MBS) module. This module is available from the “Workshop” area of the plug-in. The MBS module lets you narrow the stereo width and/or adjust the level of three user-defined frequency ranges.
- Improved handling of sample rate changes.
- Improved legibility when editing a parameter (Windows only).
- Lock buttons have a different behavior. Locked settings are protected when a factory model is called but they can be manually adjusted. As a consequence, locked parameters now react to automation even if ‘Lock’ is engaged.
- Updated manual.
- This update fixes a potential authorization issue on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
EAReverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 129 EUR.