EastWest has started shipping Quantum Leap Goliath, the 40GB successor to the Colossus virtual instrument.
GOLIATH includes over 180 INSTRUMENTS and over 600 PATCHES, including drums and percussion, guitars, basses, acoustic and electric pianos, keyboards and mallets, pop brass, orchestral instruments, choirs and vocals, ethnic instruments, new age ensembles, morphing atmospheres, synth basses, synth leads, and synth pads.
New additions in Goliath
- DRUMS/PERCUSSION – Custom Congas, Distorted Beatbox, EW Studio 2 Ludwig Kit, Old Skool Electronic Kit, Radiostatic Anamoly, Rhythmic Synth FX, Tong Zi, Tambourines, Tibetan Bells.
- GUITARS – Concert Guitar, Fender Telecaster, Fender 5 String Bass, Hard Rock Rhythm Guitar, Les Paul Guitar, Ska Guitar.
- KEYBOARD/MALLET – Italian Accordion.
- ORCHESTRA – New Flute, Staccato Flute, 6 French Horns, Legato Violins and Cellos, Marcato Violins and Cellos, Orchestral Percussion Kit, new Trumpet, Staccato Trumpet, new solo Violin.
- PIANO/ELECTRIC PIANO – PMI Bosendorfer 290 (full version), GS-1 Boosted Tine EP, GS-1 Percussive Piano.
- CHOIR/VOCAL – New Basses, Tenors, Altos, Sopranos and Boys Choir, Solo Boy, Solo Female Vocals.
Quantum Leap Goliath is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) and costs $625 USD (upgrade from Colossus is $199.95 USD, or $149.95 USD when purchased between Jan 18, 2007 and Oct 31, 2007).
Visit EastWest for more information.