EastWest has announced the release of version 4.10 of its PLAY virtual instrument engine.
This is a significant update including our most requested feature, full background loading, that is recommended for all PLAY users, and is required for all upcoming releases.
Changes in PLAY v4.1.0
- Implemented full background loading.
- Added ability to move loading bar during project load.
- Added compatibility for Choirs Gold and Pianos Silver products.
- Added folder icon in browser view now denotes whether selection is a folder or an instrument.
- Fixed tempo sync and other issues with some WordBuilder patches.
- Improved text in load error messages.
- Fixed loading issues in VEPro.
- Fixed reverb menu not displaying correctly in some hosts.
- Fixed Choirs intermittent pitch issue when reopening project.
- Fixed interface flashing/crashing when switching to Player during load.
- Fixed mixer recall of channels on reopen.
- Fixed graphical glitches in envelopes.
- Fixed product launchers not opening in Apple Mavericks.
The PLAY Software update is available to download now at EastWest support.