easy#toolz releases easy-jupit8R Demo
easy#toolz has released a demo version of easy-jupit8R, a synth VST plug-in for Windows PC.
- easy-jupit8R4 Oscillators (2×2).
- LFO with 6 waves modulates: VCOs, Filters, PWM.
- VCO-MOD > LFO – EG1 – Mod Wheel.
- Cross-modulation VCO 1 > VCO 2.
- 3 X Filter: HP, LP (12dB) & LP (24dB).
- 2 X ADSR-Envelopes with polarity and response curve.
- Portamento – Fat – Vol.
- Distortion (Shape and Limit).
- Double Delay with Pan-LFO.
- MIDI Channel, Mono mode, Bend range, Mouse-keys, 8 voices, 64 patches.
A full version will be released soon at $7.50 USD / €5 EUR.
Visit easy#toolz for more information.
JBM releases Arcadion