Eclipse Sound Design releases Raw Materials for Massive
Eclipse Sound Design has announced Raw Materials, a soundset for the Massive software synthesizer.
“Raw Materials” for Native Instruments “Massive” is a bundle of 67 Overloaded , Hard-Style patches designed for optimal sonic impact and unique flavour, will make your Dubstep tracks stand out more.
Raw Materials features
- 11 one-shot bass sounds.
- 25 distorted motion – growls, basses and wobble sounds.
- 7 unspecific overload sounds.
- 9 pads and soundscape pads.
- 5 multitrack sequence sounds.
- 10 one-shot mallet, bell and mid-tone sounds.
- Includes over 15 multi-mode patches (more then one sound from one patch).
- Nearly every patch has all 8 macro controls assigned to it.
Raw Materials is available to purchase for $9.95 USD.
Waldorf intros iPad Synthesizer