Eclipse Sound releases Lost Library for Absynth
Eclipse Sound Design has announced Lost Library, a soundset for the Absynth software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
“Lost Library” is a collection of Surrealistic sounds from all around the world. “Abstract Far East” will take You to the Snow regions of Tibet and Nepal.
Lost Library features
- 12 [AI] Undefined Hybird Patches.
- 14 [BL] Mallet/Bell Patches.
- 7 [BS] Bass Sounds.
- 18 [PD] Chime, Airy, Deep, Granular Pad Patches.
- 13 [SC] Soundscapes Patches.
- Most patches have 6+ macros assigned.
- Requires Native Instruments Absynth 5 (NABS format only).
The soundset is available to purchase for $9.95 USD.