Eiosis announces E²Transienter
Eiosis has announced the E²Transienter, a unique and flexible transient processor.
The E²Transienter brings a unique, simple and powerful approach to transient processing. In fact it is far more than a simple transient designer, and it can be used in many situations, including high demanding mastering jobs.
- Separate attack detection and attack processing.
- Precise and reactive, level independent attack detection.
- Sidechain filter with Low Cut and High Cut filters, or a Bandpass filter.
- Numerous presets for easy and efficient instant use.
- Ultra reactive triggering and ultra short gating of the transients.
- Advanced L/R and M/S detection and processing options.
- Automatic input gain compensation to prevent output clipping.
- Several attack filter types: Bell, Shelf, Low Pass with hi-Q settings, special Loudness filter.
- Adjustable retriggering time sensitivity to select only main attacks.
E²Transienter will be available in May.
Visit Eiosis for more information.