elephantcandy has announced the release of LiveFX, a dynamic effects processor for iPad.
Any audio source can be processed; use either live sound input, the built-in track player that plays from your iTunes library or Audiobus to stream audio through LiveFX. Create your own combination of audio effects, and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip (over 1000 possible combinations) or use multi-touch for automated dynamic sound effects.
Make music with features that truly stand out from the crowd. Introducing LiveFX for iPad; it’s sound control evolved to a whole new level.
- Hook up any source or even use an other app with Audiobus.
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive LiveFX touchpad .
- Create your own LiveFX combinations and use up to four effects at once.
- Use multi touch to create an auto dynamic effect.
- Use one of the many preset-banks or save your own.
- With Audiobus access those presets from within an other app.
- Make your own effect combination from the countless possibilities .
- Lock button holds the effect settings, for dazzling hands-free use .
- Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression .
- New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity .
- Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects.
- Auto BPM detection and Tap Tempo keeps your LiveFX locked to the beat .
LiveFX is available for $8.99 USD as an in-app purchase from the free version, which is limited to three built-in tracks. Audiobus and live input will work but with a limited time slot. The in-app purchase you will remove all limitations.