ElliottGarage updates EGSY01 synth app to v2.0
ElliottGarage has announced version 2.0 of the EGSY01 analog synthesizer app for iOS, featuring InterApp audio, CoreMIDI, Audiobus and much more.
With EGSY01 you can create sounds without any limit, from modern ones to vintage analog ones, working with arpeggiator, step sequencer and FM, addictive and subtractive synthesis.
The totally brand new audio engine generate your sound mixing 2 oscillators with 4 selectable waveforms, and you can watch the sound created on the oscilloscope screen.
You can set the sounds through the panels “Oscillators”, “ADSR/LFO”, “FM”, “FX” and “Settings”, and play with any master keyboard or MIDI controller (CORE MIDI), or creating a wireless MIDI network, or again sending the audio signal to other apps with InterApp audio or AUDIOBUS.
The keyboard is touch sensitive, and you can modulate the sound by sliding your finger up and down on the keys or moving the pitch modulation (assignable to various parameters of the synth from “Settings” panel).
Stereo delay and Arpeggiator steps time can be synchronize in the BPM tempo panel, to generate incredible rythmic figures.
Changes in EGSY01 v2.0
- Redesigned graphical user interface.
- Audio engine revised and improved in performance (even for older generation devices).
- InterApp audio (generator).
- MIDI In from other app and MIDI controllers.
- Panel with buffer size settings, voices polyphony and oscillosope.
- New presets.
- Panel BPM tempo, with tap tempo, tempo sync for Delay & Arpeggiator, and subdivisions (4/4, 6/8 and 8/8).
- Arpeggiator – 4 different types of arpeggiator, gate, selection arpeggio octaves.
- Step sequencer with selection from 4 to 16 steps and pitch values root, fifth, 1 octave, 1 octave fifth, 2 octave.
- Setting for keyboard and arpeggiator portamento.
- Stereo delay (can be synchronized with the arpeggiator).
- Loading last preset at restart.
The EGSY01 is available to purchase for $8.99 USD.