Elysia releases mpressor plugin + 25% discount in November
Elysia has released the mpressor plugin, an extremely detailed emulation of the 5,000 USD all discrete class-A compressor.
The mpressor plugin is the as close as it can get emulation of our famous creative compressor. Its all discrete circuitry and its special character have been translated into software in all the painstaking details by the specialists from brainworx. The result is an outstanding universal compressor as well as a dynamics effect machine which will significantly enhance the potentials of your sequencer.
mpressor plugin features
- True Emulation — The compression behavior and the sound character of the hardware have been recreated in a complex process to match the hardware as close as possible.
- Oversampling — In order to achieve the best results also on lower sample rates, the mpressor plugin uses an increased internal resolution in these cases.
- Mousewheel Support — Setting parameters with the mouse can be pretty annoying – for this reason the controllers of the mpressor can be easily moved with the mouse wheel.
- Auto Fast — Originally developed for the alpha compressor, this switchable semi automation ensures a perfect attack on the basis of the value set by the user.
- Anti Log — This alternative characteristic of the release curve follows an antilogarithmic course instead of the linear one and produces a much more audible result.
- Negative Ratios — The characteristic curve bends and goes back down! Heavy pumping, backward sounds, etc. – perfect for very cool compression effects.
- Audio Filter — The mpressor plugin of course also features another popular function of the hardware version: the easy yet very flexible Niveau Filter.
- External Sidechain — You want to create frequency dependent compression or have it accented by the groove? The sidechain function makes it all possible!
- Gain Reduction Limiter — This novel limiter is not placed in the audio path as usually, but restricts the virtual control voltage of the plugin instead.
The mpressor plugin is now for PC and Mac (RTAS/VST/AU) for the introductory price of 220 EUR (ex VAT) / $330 USD until November 30, 2009. TDM coming in December.