Embertone has launched Fisher Viola, a viola instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The viola has an incredible depth of sound, a warm, rich low range and a singing, fragile high range. We think it gets shortchanged too often, and that’s why we upped the ante with ours! You get more control, more simplicity, and a breathtaking dynamic range.
FISCHER VIOLA is an ultra advanced solo viola for Kontakt Player 5, and a major leap forward in terms of musicality and technology. More than a year in the making, we went deep into the scripting and “under the hood” to make sure that this is a leaner and meaner instrument.
Fisher Viola features
- True legato programming + true Portamento’s + con Sordino + sul Ponticello + pizzicatos.
- Custom, genius Kontakt scripting by Andreas Lemke.
- Nearly 6000 recorded samples.
- 1.38 GB installed (16-bit), 2.1 GB installed (24-bit).
- Fast download from Amazon S3 using CONTINUATA.
- Sample resolution: 44.1 Khz / 16 or 24 bit stereo.
- Kontakt 5 Player Compatible, 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible.
The Fisher Viola library is available for purchase for $120 USD (16-bit) / $125 USD (16/24-bit bundle).