Emulate analog equalizer curves with Sweetone EQ plugin by Sonimus
Sonimus has announced Sweetone, an equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Sweetone is a simple, yet powerful equalizer which combines both modern and vintage EQ characteristics to faithfully emulate analog equalizer curves. Sweetone’s preamp section is carefully modeled to lend gentle color and warmth to your digital mixes.
Sweetone has a Tilux tone mode inspired by a single analog unit, which has been further fine-tuned with algorithmic modifications, and a Loud mode which represents a synthesis of the best features of three select pieces of analog gear.
- Carefully modeled preamp transformer saturation provides genuine warmth and round high end.
- Two tone control modes: Normal (based on analog gear) and Sweet.
- Dual loud control modes: Normal and Sweet (both modes based on real vintage gear).
- High Pass and Low Pass Filters (6 or 12 dB/oct).
- Blow mode adds fat low-end warmth to HP cut frequency.
- CPU optimizations (including zero latency and no group delay) allow for a remarkably high number of Sweetone instances per session.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
- Hassle-free installation. No activation or serial. Each buyer receives a personalized copy for use in the studio, on the laptop, etc.
Sweetone for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $25 USD.