Enttec updates DMXIS to v1.1.1, lighting control package
Enttec has released version 1.1.1 of DMXIS, a lighting control package specifically designed for live performers.
DMXIS is the easy way to create exciting live light shows with your Mac OS® orWindows® based computer. DMXIS was designed specifically for live performers who want to run an automated light show while performing on stage. The hardware is incredibly easy to connect up, and the software extremely simple to learn and operate, while being flexible enough to control modern intelligent light fixtures.
Changes in DMXIS v1.1.1
- Added hardware monitoring. If the connection between the DMXIS hardware & software is lost, reconnecting the hardware will automatically re-establish the connection).
- Standalone does not “black out all channels to zero” when started. Allows you to restart DMXIS if necessary during a live show without plunging your audience into darkness).
- Improved loading times when switching presets (resulting in greater accuracy of automated shows).
- Added compatibility with OS X 10.6.5.
- Fix to Python macros API (inaccuracies when querying channel values). This was causing problems with the “Global Edit” macros.
DMXIS for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 189 EUR.
More information: Enttec