Equinox Sounds has announced the release of Club Grooves: Urban Guitars, a collection featuring guitar loops for Hip Hop, R&B and Pop by Smash Up The Studio.
We teamed up with session guitarist “Mook” Hands and his old Gibson Les Paul Custom (wine red) The amplifiers used on the sessions were a Fender 65 Twin Reverb and a Marshall MA50C. These were recorded using two SM57 microphones.
Other equipment included a Cry Baby wah wah and MXR analog delay pedal. Some loops have also been treated with some post stereo effects at the mixing stage.
Club Grooves: Urban Guitars features
- 427 MB of loops and samples.
- Tempo ranging from 80 to 125 BPM.
- 50 loops of between 4 – 8 bars, any of which could be used as the musical structure for an entire track.
- Also included are slides, hits and FX recorded as single samples.
- All the loops are royalty free and when purchased can be used within your musical compositions for commercial purposes.
- Produced by Steve Burton exclusively for Smash Up The Studio.
Club Grooves: Urban Guitars is available to purchase as a download for $29.95 USD.