Eric Beam releases 3500 Studio Sampler and DME 1968 programs for Nebula
Eric Beam has released 3500 Studio Sampler Color/Texture (Eventide) and DME 1968 FET/Tube Compressor (Drawmer) programs for Nebula by Acustica Audio.
3500 Studio Sampler Color/Texture
- Loop Thru of the h3500 DFX sampling board.
- Hardware samplers & lofi AD/DA signal paths add a grit/crunch to whatever they process. A common quality found in countless Electronic & HipHop productions.
- Captured via Lynx conversion
- 3500 Samp 32-8
- 3500 Samp 32-16
- 3500 Samp 441-8
- 3500 Samp 441-16
DME 1968 FET/Tube Compressor
- A modern studio classic known for it’s big open sound & solid low end.
- Captured via Lynx conversion @ 24/96.
- DME 1968 STD – Attack Time = 2-50ms Release Time = 100-1000ms
- DME 1968 BIG – “Big” switch engaged (side-chain filter) – Attack Time = 2-50ms Release Time = 100-1000ms
The 3500 Studio Sampler programs are available to purchase for $4 USD, DME 1968 STD & BIG are $10 USD each.
More information: Eric Beam