The EQ-1 equalizer plug-in comes in a 3-band and 5-band version.
- Input Gain.
- High-Pass Filter.
- Low Frequency Shelf.
- 3 Full-range Bands with Bandwidth control (5-band version).
- 1 Full-range Bands with Bandwidth control (3-band version).
- High Frequency Shelf.
- Low-Pass Filter.
- Phase Flop.
- “Edge” = steep filter slope enable.
- “IN” = Enable/Disable.
Schematic is a frequency divider for (semi)-Modular hosts featuring 8 channels. SchematEQ has the same design, but all 8 dividers are summed to a single stereo output.
If you follow the diagram from the bottom up you see the signal splits and you end up with 8 Bands. Each horizontal box 1/2’s the frequency it receives & the slider adjusts the crossover/divide point. Above the 8 bands you will find a mute & volume pot. I recommend you stick to the top main 8 bands until you get the hang of it.
- 100% Phase/Time aligned frequency divider (Schematic).
- 100% phase-less frequency divider (SchematEQ).
- 8 stereo independent bands.
- Gain/Attenuation & Mute for each band.
- I/O = 2in – 8out.
Both plug-ins are available as VST effects for the Windows PC platform.
Visit signaltonoize.com for more information and links to download EQ-1 and Schematic.