Eric Beam has released Powered Bus, a new program for Acustica Audio’s Nebula.
Powered Bus features
- Flattering bus processor suitable for both mix & mastering bus tasks. (Tape repro amplifier & euphoric transformer balanced Program EQ signal path)
- Set Low frequency & “Air” Band enhancing EQ curve.
- Sought after makeup gain/bus amplifier. Inspired by the Ampex tape deck repro push-pull circuit.
- Elegant discrete components.
- Stereo signal path/image.
- Captured @ 24/96.
- -20 & -18 calibration standards.
Powered Bus is available to purchase for $10 USD. A free samplerate/kernel limited demo is available to download.
More information: Eric Beam