Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Eska updates QUODfm to v1.5
Eska has released version 1.5 of QUODfm, a software synthesizer plug-in based on FM synthesis.
Changes in QUODfm v1.5
- New: Midi learn setup per preset – save/load setup
- New: Randomize synth in % – randomize section
- New: Stack/layer mode with automatable transpose amount
- New: Ritardando/accelerando slider per synth with automatic desync/resync
- New: Drumpad basenote added
- Improved filter tracking
- Undo/compare toggle from all pages now
- Modulation/audio matrix now has a seperate page
- Livechannel control is now a second synchronizable radiobutton bar
- Fixed oscillator clicks (removed)
QUODfm is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC, priced at 39 EUR (ex. VAT).