Eska updates QUODfm to v1.3.1
Eska has released version 1.3.1 of QUODfm, an FM synthesis based softsynth for Windows PC.
Changes since QUODfm v1.2
- Modwheel support.
- Automatable parameters.
- Theme support.
- Additional full voice (dynamic) unisono, gives a max of 48 oscillators running without CPU load increase.
- Two new filter routings.
- Two additional shaper modes.
- Master Gain, Master Shift.
- Improved: Timing & CPU Load.
- Fixed: Random crash on save.
- Fixed: Portamento was switched off with dynamic unisono.
- Fixed: Envelope clicks.
- Fixed: Out of sync on long notes.
- Fixed: Occasional crash on filter switch.
QUODfm is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC for 39 EUR (ex. VAT). A demo version is available for download here.
Visit Eska for more information.
Producer Loops releases Hard Dance Vocals