Evopax releases D1-A Graphic EQ
Evopax has released D1-A, a graphic equalizer plug-in for Windows PC.
From the manual:
Divers digital filters experiment a characteristic sound that differentiate them from analog, specially at some frequencies and high resonance levels. With this unit that effect should be less perceptible.
Evopax D1-A utilizes a new technology which reproduces with more degree of effectiveness the analog behavior. This algorithm in real time would cause an important CPU load, although thanks to using several buffers with precalculated values it’s reached exactly the same result without almost resource exhaustion.
- Seven peak cut/boost IIR filters, low noise.
- 64-bit internal processing, no interpolation in the signal flow.
- Accurate floating point calculation.
- Not CPU intensive.
- UI color change.
- One click MIDI learn.
- 44.1kHz, 96kHz supported.
- SIMD versions up to SSE3.
D1-A is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Evopax for a link to download D1-A.