Expert Sleepers updates Silent Way to v1.6.11
Expert Sleepers has updated Silent Way, a suite of plug-ins designed for use with analogue synthesisers, and especially as part of a modular analogue synthesiser system.
The plug-ins produce no sound themselves, nor do they process sound – rather, they generate signals to be used as control voltages (CVs), which can be patched into the control inputs of oscillators, filters, VCAs etc. of an analogue system. Also, with the addition of the CV Input plug-in, it is possible to bring CVs from the synth into the computer, for recording or processing.
Changes in Silent Way v1.6.11
- The AU Generator variants of the Silent Way DC, Silent Way CV Input, Silent Way LFO and Silent Way Step LFO plug-ins have been replaced by AU Instrument variants, so as to be compatible with AU validation under OS X Lion.
- Added a ‘Reset By Note’ option to Silent Way LFO, allowing the LFO to be reset by incoming MIDI note-on messages.
- Added visual feedback of the LFO’s position in its cycle to Silent Way LFO.
- Added a ‘Create ES-4 Calibration’ button to Silent Way Quantizer, removing the need to load a suitable calibration file when using the Quantizer with the ES-4 module.
- Made a slight adjustment to the ES-4 Controller’s input processing to match that in the Silent Way Voice Controller and Silent Way Quantizer.
Silent Way is available to purchase for $49 USD excl. VAT.
Sound Magic releases GrandEpiano