Exponential Audio releases PhoenixVerb and R2 plugins
- Ideal for applications where a realistic natural reverberation is needed. It’s perfect for classical music, jazz, acoustic music or percussion with just the right placement.
- PhoenixVerb provides flexible and easy control of early reflections, giving you many ways to create small rooms for instruments, ADR, foley or voiceover.
- Hundreds of presets are organized by keywords so that it’s easy for you to find just what you need. You can extend the keyword library with new keywords that suit the way you work.
- PhoenixVerb’s powerful internal architecture gives you convincing Halls, Plates, Chambers and Rooms–all in one single plugin.
- Four selectable equalizers give you a reverb that drops right into the frequency range you need.
- Created for mixes where the sound of the reverb is part of the sound of the mix. Reverb tails are alive with character.
- Flexible chorusing inside the reverb structure can give gentle (or not so gentle) fluctuations of pitch. Or it can ‘fatten’ up the sound without obvious pitch changes.
- R2 also has a gate, driven by the reverb’s input. Whether for the dramatic effect of a fat reverb that’s suddenly swallowed up, or for gentle ducking, you have power you can explore.
- Just like PhoenixVerb, R2 makes quick work of adjusting early reflections for convincing small rooms. You can create Plates, Chambers and Halls with a wholly different flavor from R2.
- The flexible EQ of PhoenixVerb is extended, with separate EQs for early reflections and reverb tail.
- Preset keyword organization lets you organize your presets for the way you use them.
PhoenixVerb and R2 are available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX), priced $199 USD and $299 USD respectively. A bundle of both is $449 USD.
More information: Exponential Audio
Sample Magic releases FM8 EDM Patches