Exponential Audio updates PhoenixVerb & R2 to v1.5.0
Improvements include AudioSuite support for AAX plugins, a number of new presets, and several bug fixes.
Changes in PhoenixVerb v1.5.0 / R2 v1.5.0
- Moved logs (on Mac) to /Library/Logs/ExponentialAudio.
- Fixed some potential permissions in Mac installer.
- Windows build uses new AAX SDK.
- Added presets [PhoenixVerb]: Back Yard, Deep Hall 2, Lge Stone Church 2, Slapback Explosion 2, Small Far Hall 2, Small Close Hall 3, [R2]: Lge Far Cham 2, Med Guitar Hall 3, Rich Guitar Hall 3, Lge 81 Plate 2, Lge Random Plate.
- Fixed a bug that had found its way into the first beta. This caused the preset name not to be refreshed in the preset selector when using a mouse.
- Fixed a few buffer initialization bugs.
- [R2] Fixed a bug in the ProTools automation page tables. Early/Reverb filter frequencies were not being automated. Now they are.
- [R2] Fixed a minor VST issue that caused the plugin to show up in the wrong category.
- Added AudioSuite processing. AAX only.
- Fixed a very rare issue that could cause a hang on removing plugins from a project (or on shutting down).
- ProTools only: Program changes are now shown under automation. In order for this to work, all parameters (except bypass) must be automated.
- Fixed a small bug that caused the zoom button to appear when the screen was too small to allow zoom.
- Fixed an initialization issue that could theoretically cause a plugin to launch without passing audio. This problem was never observed in this plugin.
- Added detection of Fairlight Dream II DAW.
PhoenixVerb and R2 are available to purchase for Mac and Windows (AU/VST/RTAS/AAX) for $199 USD and $299 USD respectively. A bundle of both plug-ins is $449 USD.
More information: Exponential Audio