Faber Acoustical releases Electroacoustics Toolbox 3.0, dynamic signal analyzer
Faber Acoustical has released Electroacoustics Toolbox 3.0, a modularized, multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data acquisition platform for Mac.
It brings powerful new tools to the Macintosh platform for multi-channel, audio-band data acquisition and real-time analysis of electrical, acoustical, and electroacoustic signals and systems. It enables precise measurements of acoustic quantities, such as equivalent and time-weighted sound levels, as well as acoustic and electroacoustic systems, such as listening rooms and loudspeakers. The software is designed to work with any Mac-compatible audio hardware and supports multiple channels of 8, 16, 24, or 32-bit data with sample rates as high as the hardware will support.
Changes in Electroacoustics Toolbox 3.0
- Version 3 sports an improved user interface.
- User preferences are available for individual tools.
- Default audio device configurations, including channel labels, units, and sensitivity can be saved.
- Virtual input channels can be added to audio input devices. Two-channel signal arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply) is now supported.
- Arbitrary FFT lengths may be specified in FFT-based analysis tools.
- Sound Level Meter and Octave Analyzer tools support percentile-exceeded sound levels.
- Extended low-frequency support has been added to the Octave Analyzer.
- The Spectrogram supports log frequency scales and real-time 3D spectrogram display.
- Version 3 includes various other improvements over previous versions.
- The Toolbox may now be purchased and maintained through the Mac App Store.
Electroacoustics Toolbox 3.0 for Mac is available to purchase for $599 USD.
More information: Faber Acoustical