Faber Acoustical has released SignalScope Pro 3, a modularized, multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data acquisition platform for Mac.
SignalScope Pro 3 builds on SignalScope’s tradition of award-winning design and precision measurement capabilities by building on advanced technology developed for Faber Acoustical’s flagship product, Electroacoustics Toolbox.
SignalScope Pro 3 features
- Hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics for fast real-time plotting.
- Quartz-based graphics for high-resolution still images and prints.
- Advanced control over input and output devices.
- Whole device and individual channel sensitivity (level) calibration.
- Support for units, including Volts, Amps, pascals, and Engineering Units.
- Saving complete configurations and data in project files.
- Exporting data to ascii text or MAT-files for easy import into other applications.
- AppleScript support for measurement automation and remote control.
SignalScope Pro for Mac OS X is available to purchase for $199.99 USD.