Faber Acoustical updates Electroacoustics Toolbox to v2.1
Faber Acoustical has released version 2.1 of Electroacoustics Toolbox, a modularized, multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data acquisition platform for Mac.
It brings powerful new tools to the Macintosh platform for multi-channel, audio-band data acquisition and real-time analysis of electrical, acoustical, and electroacoustic signals and systems. It enables precise measurements of acoustic quantities, such as equivalent and time-weighted sound levels, as well as acoustic and electroacoustic systems, such as listening rooms and loudspeakers. The software is designed to work with any Mac-compatible audio hardware and supports multiple channels of 8, 16, 24, or 32-bit data with sample rates as high as the hardware will support.
Changes in Electroacoustics Toolbox v2.1
- Improves compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X, version 10.6).
- Transfer function measurements can be corrected by previous captured measurements.
- Memory management and stability have been improved.
- Product updates can now be automatically retrieved and installed.
- Individual input channel calibration is now possible within the Device I/O Setup window.
- Some oscilloscope triggering issues have been corrected.
- Cross-correlation functions are properly normalized.
- Other minor bugs and cosmetic issues have been corrected.
Electroacoustics Toolbox is available for Mac OS X for $499 USD.
More information: Faber Acoustical