FabFilter releases native 64-bit versions of all FabFilter plug-ins
FabFilter has announced the release of native 64-bit versions of all FabFilter plug-ins for both Windows and Mac OS X.
The entire FabFilter plug-in range, consisting of the Pro-Q equalizer, Pro-C compressor, Timeless 2 delay, Twin 2 and One synthesizers, and the Volcano 2, Simplon and Micro filter plug-ins, is now available in both 32-bit and 64-bit editions, supporting the following plug-in formats:
VST, VST 3, Audio Units, and RTAS (32-bit only).
In addition, FabFilter has updated both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of all plug-ins with bug fixes and small improvements. The most important changes are:
- All plug-ins now offer keyboard text entry for parameters: just double-click on a knob to edit the parameter value directly.
- Implemented soft bypass feature in the Audio Units, VST 3 and RTAS plug-in versions.
- Improved MIDI Learn feature in the FabFilter Pro-C compressor plug-in to provide an immediate overview of all MIDI controller associations and make setting up new connections easier.
- It is now possible to enable the spectrum analyzer in the FabFilter Pro-Q equalizer plug-in by default, by overwriting the Default Setting preset after the desired spectrum analyzer mode has been set.
- The detune and master tune parameters in the FabFilter Twin 2 synthesizer plug-in are now shown in semitones. In addition, you can enter the value with the keyboard using octaves and cents as well (e.g. ‘0.5 oct’ or ’50 cents’).
- Fixed behavior of the Input Gain, Output Gain and Effect Mix knobs in the FabFilter Simplon filter plug-in.
The updates are free for existing FabFilter customers. Updates and 30-day trial versions are available on the FabFilter website.
More information: FabFilter