FabFilter releases Pro-Q
FabFilter has announced the release of Pro-Q, a top-quality precision EQ plug-in with both zero-latency and linear phase modes, up to 24 bands and an intuitive interface for effortless and precise editing.
FabFilter’s software instruments and effects have won the company many awards and fans across the globe thanks to their simple philosophy – to develop plug-ins that sound every bit as good as they look. The Pro-Q precision EQ is no exception, combining a clean and accurate sound and a never-before-seen feature set that has none of the sacrifices you normally have to make when choosing an EQ. And with all of this power crammed behind a great looking interface, Pro-Q could easily become your ‘go to’ plug-in for every EQ application – be it musical, surgical or creative.
- A great sound from state of the art filter algorithms with precise analog modeling and unlimited internal headroom (no clipping).
- Operates either in zero latency mode, or in linear phase mode with adjustable latency.
- Incredible interface that is ideal for easy and precise editing.
- What-you-use-is-what-you-see to minimize screen clutter and maximize usability.
- The ability to create new EQ bands just by dragging the frequency curve.
- Select multiple curves to drag and edit in parallel.
- Up to 24 EQ bands.
- Filter shapes: Bell, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut with 6, 12, 24 and 48dB/oct slopes.
- Each band can operate on the stereo signal or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing.
- Mid/side mode to EQ the mid and side signals separately.
- Built-in real-time frequency analyzer with Pre- and Post-EQ modes.
- Ability to double-click for text entry of parameter values.
- Different display ranges: 6dB range for mastering use, 12dB, and 30dB for sound shaping during mixing.
- All the usual FabFilter quality you’ve come to expect: perfectly fine-tuned knobs and controllers, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample accurate automation, and AltiVec and SSE optimization.
FabFilter Pro-Q is now available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/RTAS/AU), priced at 139 EUR / $199 USD / 124 GBP. Bundles with FabFilter Pro-Q and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available.
Existing FabFilter customers can purchase Pro-Q with great discounts by logging in to their online user account.
NoiseSoft releases The Reductionist